Monday, June 22, 2009
This is your Captain speaking
Morning everyone, this is your Captain speaking...

Just wanted to send a quick note, letting everyone know that this very morning...after I finish my breakfast and coffee... once I finish dressing and doing my hair... we are heading into the studio to make album no. 7..!!

We have been busy writing for the last 5 months, and I have to say, we are pretty damn excited heading into the studio with our old friend, producer Nick DiDia. The demos are vibing and full of life, and we hope to carry on from there.

You will be hearing from each of us during the recording via blogs here and there. I look forward to our next little 'chat'.

Captain Darren Middleton.
14 Comments:
Blogger jluck217 said...
Yes!!! I am pumped for PF7 Dz. If you guys ever come to the US again let us open for ya. Our album is out there in Australia. Mono In VCF!!

Blogger Ellie said...
I hope you didn't leave dirty dishes in the sink?

bwahaha

Blogger LuciTuttle said...
Seriously Dazza, you do your hair??

Blogger Madeline said...
Awww this is awesomely exciting Darren!! Keep us up to date! :D

Blogger Deb said...
more importantly, did you find the note that phil from grinspoon was going to leave for you?

Blogger Jax said...
"once I finish dressing" you didn't write that blog in the rudie nudie, Captain Pixie???? That image is too much for my mind's eye.

If you're Captain, does that mean Boof is Admiral and Cogs is Rear Admiral? I just hope poor JC and Hoggy aren't lowly seamen.

Thanks for the blog. I look forward to more :o)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"You will be hearing from each of us"

Something tells me that won't happen ;p

Blogger Unknown said...
So it's been a day... Does that mean the album's finished?

Blogger Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Unknown said...
Captain, what musical direction is Odyssey No.7 heading in? Can we expect some Vulture Street style rock this time?

Blogger Miss_Raynbow said...
Might I request some Old Time Rock 'n' Roll? Pretty please? If your delicate hands are up to it?

Blogger Rhiannon said...
Aye Aye Capt'
I'm having a Big Kev moment in anticipation of the new tunes.
CAN - NOT - WAIT.

Tell Bern he's sex on toast.

Blogger Jax said...
oh lordy sounds like we'll need to resurrect the BYAUBC.

Jax

Blogger Unknown said...
Ewwww.... I'm not hungry anymore. Let's not tell him that. Let's tell him to pull his 'finger out. We really need some music.

Post a Comment